Located in a century-old former theater, the taproom features neoclassical design with elegantly restored molding and a graffiti-covered interior.
A wrap-around bar with open views of the 10-barrel brewery.
Capacity: seating for 110, standing room for 130 guests. 22 high-top + five low-top tables.
In-house sound and public address system.* Space for live bands and performances.
70” projector screen with cable and Apple TV.
Metered street or free parking options in the surrounding neighborhood.
*only available for private event rentals
Weather-permitting, of course.
Outdoor bar accessible by elevator and two stairways.
Capacity: Seating for 60 guests, standing room for 100 guests.
Panoramic views of Uptown and downtown Minneapolis.
Two gas-fueled one-of-a-kind fire pits.
Two HD TVs.
FUN + GAMES
Indoor + outdoor games, including bean bags, giant Jenga, and cribbage.
The taproom features a pop-up kitchen with a rotation of cuisine from guest chefs & food trucks taking up residency every few months. Thus, we no longer allow food to be carried-in or delivered. You are welcome to bring a dessert to celebrate, as our kitchen does not serve desserts. Please contact Hannah Foy, Sales & Events Coordinator, for questions about who will be serving in the pop-up kitchen at the time of your event.
For a Private Event only: We prefer to have all event catering work with the chefs to craft a menu with them. We understand if you prefer other options. In that case, LynLake requires you to coordinate with a licensed caterer and provide their information. We charge a separate 10% of your total outside catering fees when this option is preferred.
Taproom Capacity: Seating for ~110, Standing room for 130
Rooftop Capacity: Seating for 60, Standing room for 100
• Rental rates vary depending on the date of your reservation. For an estimate, please supply a few dates that you are considering.
• The payment of your rental deposit secures your event date.
• One must present a credit card to the bartender at the start of your event. We do not accept American Express.
• A beer minimum will be set for your party to meet throughout the event. In the case that you go under/over the minimum, you will be required to make a payment on the remaining balance at the end of your event.
• At the end of your event, a 20% gratuity is added to the check for bar staff.
• Wine catering is available for an extra catering fee.
Hannah Foy, Sales & Events Coordinator